NEW CONCERT HALL
Kristiansand, NorwayInternational Architectural Competiton,
Solar PV running se-based heat pump,
solar thermal, natural ventilation,
- heavy mass to reduce cooling need, natural dayligtning.
- Reducing annual energy need by 75% compared to similar buldings.
- Reducing annual running costs by approximately 3/4 million Euro a year.
- Reducing annual CO2 emissions by 2.000 tons a year.
- Architects: Sivilarkitekt Harald N. Røstvik AS
- In association with - Meletiki - A.N. Tombazis and Associates Architects Ltd, Athens, Greece